Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A lot of change


When you move, especially when its across the country, everything changes. We left a lot behind. Our home, our car, our family, and warm weather. However, we're starting to settle in. Over the weekend and next week we will be moving into our new apartment and yesterday we picked up our little Subaru we just bought. So, now we have a place to live and a car to drive.

A few things I love here are all the horses, farms, rolling hills, an awesome bike trail I can't wait to ride on, friendly people, and a fresh start. I'm looking forward to making a few things for our new place too. If anyone has some creative ideas, let me know!

In full disclosure, I miss so much from Florida, especially our family. And we're used to a lot more going on, so that's taking some getting used to, but slowing down is good for us too! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment